Company OverviewSince 1964, Nordic has provided top quality research reagents to the global scientific community. Based in Susteren, Netherlands, Nordic’s acquisition of several companies has turned it into a global player supplying products to research fields including: immunology, cancer research, stem cell research, cell biology, neurobiology, cardiovascular, flow cytometry and more. Strong relationships with academic and research institutions ensure that our product range evolves and expands to meet demand. We continuously develop our testing and validation of antibodies and antigens for diagnostic applications to keep us, and our customers ‘ahead of the curve’.
Nordic operates under ISO 9001:2015 certified quality management systems
What Makes Nordic the Best Choice?
- Highly validated products
- Exceptional customer care includes technical support, scientific data, images and literature references alongside each product.
- A network of worldwide distributors deliver your order promptly.
- A well deserved reputation for quality and reliability across market segments
Nordic Products and ServicesOriginally specialising in immunology, Nordic supply over 1700 antisera to human, mouse, monkey and rat immunoglobulin classes and subclasses. Alongside this impressive catalogue, Nordic’s repertoire of products includes: monoclonal antibodies for research, discovery and validation of new targets (biomarkers) used within diagnostic assays and veterinary antibodies and proteins. Antibodies are almost always available as fluorescent and horseradish peroxidase conjugates as well as biotin.
Our Current Top Selling Products
- GAR/IgG(H+L)/PO - Goat anti Rabbit IgG (heavy and light chains), conjugated with horseradish peroxidase
- MAHu /IgG1/Bio - Mouse anti Human IgG1 (Fc subclass specific), conjugated with Biotin
- SwAM/IgG(H+L)/FITC - Swine anti Mouse IgG (heavy and light chains), conjugated with FITC
- GAM/IgG(H+L)/FITC - Goat anti Mouse IgG1 IgG2a IgG2b IgG3 (heavy and light chains), conjugated with FITC
- ShAHu/IgG4 - Sheep anti Human IgG4 (subclass specific)
Contact the Nordic-MUbio team for information and support.
For Purchasing Information, please contact your local distibutor
- Nordic-MUbio announces acquisition of anti-dsRNA monoclonal manufacturer SCICONS April 13, 2021
- Clinical IHC Markers July 4, 2018
- Exalpha Biologicals, Inc. Announces Acquisition of Leading Producer of Egg-Derived Antibodies Gallues Immunotech Inc. June 6, 2018
- Nordic MUbio now the proud owners of Biologo March 1, 2018
- Press release: Exalpha Biologicals products now available through Nordic-MUbio May 10, 2016
- Press release: Nordic-MUbio Acquisition July 13, 2015